Bill Warren made one of the better yard sale deals we’ve seen when he purchased what looks a lot like a Tasmanian tiger pelt for $5.
The Tasmanian tiger, despite its colloquial name, was a marsupial that looked more like a dog than anything else. It was discovered by Western science around the year 1800, and the last known member of the species died in captivity in 1936. The last real thylacine pelt sold at auction for $68,000.
- maninmink likes this
- fergusonicd890 likes this
- brendaca83 likes this
- livinglifesloth likes this
- denise55fr likes this
- blackyote likes this
- hermeticdog reblogged this from urbanmongoose and added:
- corvuslotor likes this
- urbanmongoose reblogged this from zooophagous and added:
- zooophagous reblogged this from andreapandatv
- andreapandatv posted this